- A murdocking - when an empire believes its own invincibility hype.
- The continuing implosion of the euro, which is odd considering population, size, plenty of world-class companies out there. It's not even that bad a basket case as the states when it comes to many factors, yet entities seem intent on pushing it in a direction enabling the division of the public silver.
- Glaciers melting faster than predicted.
- Worst (already) year, since records began for disasters.
- More volcanoes popping off.
- The "we're all in this together," austerity wheezes...
oh where to start...